Sunday, December 18, 2016

Top 10 Best Christmas Songs



    Eeeyyyy there Jingles, long time no see.
    Ah, it's that time of the year again... fricking winter freezing my ass of. Oh yeah, and it's the holiday season. That's pretty dope too. So... Happy whatever you celebrate and if you don't celebrate anything... then happy day!
    I was thinking about what festive post to write and the first thing that popped into my head were Christmas songs. I mean, come on, who doesn't like a good Christmas song next to the fire? Although, not everyone has a fire, I don't, but you can just imagine one and yea enough of the blabbering. I present to you my list of the top BEST Christmas song ever. (well to me at least)

    #10 Wham! - Last Christmas


    #9 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You


    #8 Dean Martin - Let It Snow


    #7 Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song

   
    #6 Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock


    #5 Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid 1984


    #4 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday


    #3 Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby


    #2 Silent Night


    #1 The Pogues Featuring Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of  New York


    Just so you know, I didn't put them in any particular way. I just listed them as they came to mind soooo yeaahh. Although Fairytale Of New York is my favourite so you could say that one was in first place on purpose. 
    Now that I got that out of the way, (nobody even cares but whatever) I hope you enjoyed this little list I made. Again, happy holidays, and I hope you have a nice day/night. Byyyeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment