Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Some "Inspirational" Quotes

    Hullo there. Today I'm in a mood for some ...hm... "inspirational" quotes. Okay so maybe not that inspirational. Actually, they're all meant to be funny and some maybe a tiny bit mean but don't take it personally, it's all just for giggles, nobody's actually trowing insults around!
    So without further ado, here you go, some "inspirational" quotes.




 





Anyone get the reference?







So, that's all for this post. I know I went a little overboard with the pictures, but trust me I would have put a lot more in there but everyone would just get tired of scrolling, amirite? I also know that this is one of my lazier works, but I'm taking a chill day today, so please forgive me. I hope I made some of you laugh, that was literally my only goal for this post. Have a nice day. Byyyeee!





8 comments: