Monday, August 15, 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

    Hello again! The first movies/books I decided to do a "review" on will be the one, the only: Harry Potter, well to be specific, the 8th installmet. I believe you all heard about them and if you haven't you're probably living under a rock tbh. So moving on, I'm a HUGE potterhead, they're one of my favourite books and movies and my heart just filled with joy when I found out there was going to be more.
    So, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a two-part play written by Jack Thorne based on a new srory by Thorne, J.K. Rowling and John Tiffany. The official premiere was scheduled on the 30th of July 2016 at the Palace Theatre, London (of course I couldn't go since I'm stuck in Serbia ugh). I believe the book came out on the 31th of July *cough* Harry's birthday *cough*.




    I was somehow able to read the script (thanks to my bro) and I must say that it's good. Some people will say that you can tell Rowling wasn't the only one writing it but it seems fine to me. Anyway, the story follows Harry's third child Albus Severus and how he turned out to be a lot different than his father. So he decided to go of on an adventure with his friend Scorpius and a lot of cool shit happend. The End.
    Well that's all I have for you today I hope you liked my first 'review' and I guess I'll see you in my next post. Byyyeee!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

4 comments: